About Me...

Erica D Freeman

Reaching My Goals

To reach my goals of teaching critical thinking, self discipline and confidence, I will ask questions that allow, or cause them to consider different answers and options. I will give them a chance to think for themselves and guide them to a conclusion. I will provide a structured classroom that encourages hard work, diligence, and determination. I will promote personal expression and opinions. I will encourage good behavior and studious practice. I will compliment and praise a job well done. I will be a model of what is expected of me as well as what is expected of them in and outside the classroom. I will continue to educate myself in order to obtain more and various ways of implementing the different learning styles into my lessons. I will be organized and prepared and have a well developed lesson plans.